Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BOLO Lincoln Logs? Maybe?

So, this is my first time posting a hot item, but this item sold for me within 24 hours.
Lincoln Logs!

I found this set of Lincoln Logs in a bag at Savers for $2 so I picked it up, hoping that someone would purchase it.  It sold at the BIN price of $19.95 within a day!  Nothing better than waking up to that notification on my phone! Well, maybe it would have been better if I had heard the ka-ching sound... I do love that sound :) My husband said it would sell fast because the little pieces that I have so many of and the ones with a flat side are hard to come by, there aren't too many that come with the set.  He was right, and this is one of the only times I'm OK with him saying, "I told ya so!"

Hope July is going great for everybody!  Have a fantastic week!

Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. Wohoo!!! I don't generally pick up Lincoln Logs...guess I'm gonna have to now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've seen, there are very few that don't sell, and the reason seems to be that the price point is too high. Let me know if it works for you!

      Delete