Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Auctions Ending...

Well, I have 7 auctions ending today... and 7 auctions with no bidders.  I know they are kids toys, which are hard to sell, and I know I am new to the world of eBay and selling online in general, but I can't help but feel... disappointed.  Ugh.

2 of my items that end tomorrow have some watchers though!  Now how to turn those watchers into bidders?  I am selling one of those HUGE Hugfun plushes, and would love to see it gone!  It takes up so much room in my house!  I am thinking of using the price raise strategy, since I started the auction at the lowest possible price I would take. I've seen some completeds where this bear has gone for $150!


Please go away, Mr. Massive Teddy Bear!

Anyone have any recommendations to turn those watchers into bidders?  

1 comment:

  1. honestly most watchers don't become bidders. Also there is little you can do to adjust your auctions within 24 hours of the end. Some watchers are buyers and a lot use 3rd party sniping apps. Some have 1 to sell and want to see what it goes for. And then others, like me, "watch" it and then forget about it till 10 minutes after the auction ends.

    ReplyDelete