Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hi! I'm New Here!

Hi everyone!  My name is Lindsey, and I just started Wifey Sells Things.  Looking around my house, I have a lot of stuff that could really be sold or donated.  With 2 kids (3 if you count my husband), I have acquired an absolute ton of toys, games, books, clothes... all that are no longer being used!  My hope is to get an eBay store up and running to sell these things, and make a little extra money in the process.  I have seen quite a few sites showing their garage sale and thrift shop scores, and keep thinking this is an excellent way to make some cash from home.

I will be chronicling my entire process, through this blog and from my twitter account @wifeysellsthing. I hope that from my mistakes (and hopefully successes!) I can help other new hopeful eBay starters.

Feel free to check out what I am currently selling on eBay as well!  I look forward to getting immersed in this blogging and selling culture!

Lindsey

PS- Feel free to comment with any tips, strategies, or words of wisdom for this and other newcomers to the game!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey,
    Welcome to blogosphere! I am a fellow seller, I also have a blog but I mostly blog about vintage stuff. I am thinking of making one just about reselling on the bay!
    Hope everything goes great for you. Its fun but can be frustrating at times. I taught my sister last summer and she made $500.00 her first month. Whoot! If you have any questions you can ask me or anyone, ebay bloggers are friendly! Also did you know there is a FB group called Ebay Moms Selling at Home. Tons of info and a great place for questions! Nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marci! I've noticed that eBay bloggers are super friendly and always willing to answer my questions, which is so nice! It's more of a community than competition, which I love. I will definitely be checking out that FB group. Thank you for the warm welcome!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lindsey, I'm so glad I found your blog. I just started selling on EBay too so it's nice to see another newbie:) I wish us both the best of luck. I learn so much from all of the blogs I read...

    ReplyDelete